This virtual learning is a continuation of the E-commerce Strategy E-learning course where the participants will get to enumerate the different business models in e-commerce and strategies that can be employed to have a successful e-commerce business and the status of e-commerce in Southeast Asia (SEA). With this framework, the participants will gain awareness and understanding on how they will be able to assess and integrate e-commerce to their business strategy.
By the end of this course, the
participants will be able to:
- Explain the e-commerce business model and other essential components, including its revenue model and e-commerce strategy pillar and how can a country culture shape the e-commerce industry
- Describe the e-commerce industry for SEA and its countries
- Apply business strategy and value mapping to incorporate e-commerce model to businesses
7 hours of virtual learning focusing on SEA specific e-Commerce topics which will be conducted through virtually supported by a certified facilitator to strengthen understanding.
1. Integrating e-commerce to business strategy for SEA
· E-commerce overview in SEA
· SEA top e-commerce platforms and retailers
· SEA compelling opportunities and important e-Commerce challenges for the future
· SEA e-commerce spends by category
· Overview of SEA culture and its effect to e-commerce strategy building
2. Specific e-commerce SEA countries practices and trends
· Applicable e-commerce business models and marketing strategy for SEA specific countries
· Competitive positioning models in SEA specific countries
3. Applying business strategy mapping to SEA e-commerce businesses
· Integration modelling of e-commerce using business strategy mapping
- Please log on with your Username and
Password to register. If you do not have an existing account with Singapore
Business Federation (SBF), please create one for registration.
- Upon registration, you can make
payment directly by PayPal (Credit / Debit Card), PayNow Corporate or Bank
Transfer. An auto e-acknowledgement and invoice will be sent to your registered
- No cancellation is allowed upon
registration but attendance by a replacement delegate from your company due to
exigency could be facilitated. Please notify SBF of this change, by giving at
least 3 working days’ notice prior to the date of the workshop to enable
logistical arrangements for the replacement.
- Full payment must be received prior to
the date of the workshop to guarantee your place.
- Admission into the workshop is only
allowed if payment / proof of payment has been received prior to the date of
- Participants will still be liable for
payment in the event of no-show on actual day of the workshop.
- SBF reserves the right to cancel,
postpone, reschedule or make any adjustments to the workshop where necessary
Select one of the
following electronic payment options available (Please key in the invoice
number for our reference)
- PayPal (pay by Credit or Debit card)
Corporate (UEN: T02SS0073H)
Transfer (Bank / Branch Code: 7375 / 018, Account No: 118-313-180-5)
Organisation via UOB or DBS Website/Mobile app
Ref No.: SB220171