Companies find it challenging to fill job vacancies amidst the tight
labour market and this is largely due to the impact of COVID-19. Companies
should utilise government support, transform and improve job quality to attract
and retain local workers. SBF is the programme manager for the following 3
Pathways Programme for Mid-Career Individuals
The SGUnited Mid-Career
Pathways Programme is a full-time attachment programme which supports
mid-career individuals to widen their professional networks and gain meaningful
industry-relevant skills and experience by being attached to a host
organisation and undergoing the development plans put in place for them.
The programme provides an
opportunity for host organisations to find potential candidates and mid-career
individuals opportunities in finding full time employment with a Host
Jobs Development Partner
Jobs Development Partner
(JDP) programme is a government initiative managed by Singapore Business
Federation (SBF) to help companies accelerate industry transformation and spur
job creation and job redesign. Contact our Industry Transformation Advisors
(ITAs) for step-by-step complimentary holistic advisory services.
Join us in this webinar to
find out how you can tap on the various Government grants in salary and
training support to address your manpower challenges
and opportunities for progression. Through CCPs’ industry-recognised
training, companies will gain a wider pool of candidates to consider when
Conversion Programmes (CCPs)
SBF has been appointed by
Workforce Singapore (WSG) as the Programme Manager for the following CCPs:
3. Supply Chain and Logistics Professionals & Coordinators
4. Advanced manufacturing Engineer/Assistant Engineer & Operator
The CCP aims to support
companies to find the right talents by helping them recruit and train their
employees so that they have a ready pool of talent with practical skills to
support in their operations.
Mid-Career Pathways Programme for Mid-Career Individuals
by: Mr Mark Loo, Deputy Director, Jobs & Skills, Singapore Business
Career Conversion Programmes
Presented by: Mr Eady Ng, Assistant Director, Jobs & Skills, Singapore Business Federation
Jobs Development Partner (JDP) Programme
Presented by: Ms Cherrilyn Neo, Director, Jobs & Skills,
Singapore Business Federation
Who should attend?
C-level Executives, Managing
Directors, General Managers, Senior Management
- Please log on with your Username and Password to register. If you do not have an existing account with Singapore Business Federation (SBF), please create one for registration.
- Upon registration, an auto e-acknowledgement and invoice will be sent to your registered email.
- No cancellation is allowed upon registration but attendance by a replacement delegate from your company due to exigency could be facilitated. Please notify SBF of this change, by giving at least 3 working days’ notice prior to the date of the webinar to enable logistical arrangements for the replacement.
- SBF reserves the right to cancel, postpone, reschedule, or make any adjustments to the workshop where necessary
Ref No.: SB230866