Do note that this event has been converted to Hybrid.
Things to take note of before you register for the event:
1) Please note that this event is only meant for fully vaccinated individuals who have received the full regimen of Pfizer-BioNTech/ Comirnatry, Moderna or WHO EUL vaccines, with an additional two weeks for the vaccine to be fully effective
2) Entry will be refused to any individuals who is known to be under an Isolation Order (IO), Stay-Home Notice (SHN), Health Risk Warning (HRW), or Controlled Itineraries (CI)
3) Upon signing up for the event, do prepare to present an Acceptable fully vaccinated document to us on the actual day. You may also show us your vaccinated status on your TraceTogether app
4) We will be collating your full name, email address and contact number for tracing purpose via the form before you submit your registration
5) A declaration form will be sent to all participants 1 week before the event via email. We seek all participants cooperation to fill up the declaration form and the confirmation email will be sent to you within the week
- Please logon to https://login.sbf.org.sg/sbf with your Username and Password to register.
- Please create an account for registration if you do not have an existing account with SBF
- Upon registration, please make payment using credit card via online payment platform. Auto e-acknowledgement and invoice will be sent to your registered email.
- No cancellation will be allowed upon registration, but attendance by a replacement delegate from your company is welcomed. Please notify SBF of the change at least 3 days’ notice prior to event to enable logistical arrangements for the replacement.
- Payments are required with registration and must be received prior the event to guarantee your place.
- You will still be liable for the payment in the event of no-show on actual day of the event.
- Singapore Business Federation (SBF) reserves the right to cancel or make any adjustments to the event.
Other payment modes:
- Electronic Payment
- PayNow Corporate services with DBS
- Internet banking services with DBS via Billing Organisation.
2) VISA/MASTERCARD Terminal
- Payment can be made via our VISA/MasterCard terminal in our office
3) Cheque Payment
- Please cross your cheque payable to Singapore Business Federation and send it to:
160 Robinson Rd #06-01
SBF Center, Singapore 068914
Please indicate the Invoice number, Company and Participant name at the back of the cheque.
If you have registered less than 5 working days before the event date, please bring along the cheque on the day of event.
If you have further enquires or clarifications, please contact Membership and TAC Engagement Division at 68276877 or [email protected]
Ref No.: EV220024
NOTE: As a precautionary measure, our advice is for members who are unwell not to attend the session.