The target sector for Establish TikTok Marketing Strategy Plan to meet business requirement for internationalisation is retail sector and the target markets would be Southeast Asia, China, Africa, Middle East and South Asia. The new digital technologies, a growing e-commerce market and overseas market opportunities are important factors in retail sector. The rapid growing in Internet Retailing market particularly in Outreach and Traffic Optimisation skills likely to become a key sales channel for the sector. Retailers would need to adapt to the evolving landscape by innovating and upskilling their employees. This will enable them to face new challenges and leverage the growth opportunities, both locally and overseas.
The course aims to engage learners, primarily Head of Sales and Marketing department, E-Commerce Director, Marketing Director, Business Owner and others who are involved in the marketing aspect, to develop social media strategy plans by meeting the business requirement of the market. Learners must complete 6 sessions as stated on those dates.
On completion of the course, the learner will be able to achieve the following learning outcomes:
1. Review business impacts from data analytics insights.
2. Evaluate local and international business environment and landscape.
3. Drive profiling of target customers and market segments for marketing campaigns.
4. Establish scope and goals of marketing campaigns.
5. Formulate budgetary assumptions.
6. Monitor and leverage latest technology and consumer trends.
Minimum Entry Requirement
This course is targeted at marketing and advertising professionals in Head of Sales and Marketing department, E-Commerce Director, Marketing Director, Business Owner and others who are involved in the marketing aspect in retail sector. Learners have to declare their employment status, organisations they work for or used to work for, the numbers of years of relevant experience in the registration form and declared the information they provided are genuine and current either via CV/ Resume or submit a letter from Head of Human Resource Department of the respective organisation to certify that:
1. The learner possesses English literacy to manage routine work-related conversations and organisational procedures.
2. Able to operate a personal desktop computer / laptop. Learner need to be very familiar with Zoom.
3. At least a Diploma in Marketing or Business from a local polytechnic or other Private Education Institution.
4. The learner has served at least two years in sales, marketing or digital marketing role in the organisation.
Learners who do not meet the above requirements will not be admitted for the course. Such entry requirements will ensure that the learners have some working knowledge of the organisation’s marketing campaign programmes and activities to appreciate how the application of the establish TikTok Marketing Strategy Plan to meet business requirement for internationalisation.
This course will comprise of mini lectures, didactic questioning, group discussion, skills practice and reflection.
1.Written Assessment – Short Answer Questions. Duration: 20 mins. Assessor-to-Learner Ratio: Min 1: 6, Max 1: 20. Date of assessment: 7 Mar 2024.
2.Written Assignment to be provided to learners during the first session. Learners to complete written assignment at their own premises and submit to trainer at least 7 working days before Oral Presentation Assessment. Submission date for Written Assignment: 15 Mar 2024 before 2359 hrs
3.Oral Presentation on Written Assignment. Duration: 20 mins. Assessor-to-Learner Ratio: Min 1:1, Max 1:1. Date of assessment: Learners to select one of these dates 19 Mar | 20 Mar | 21 Mar 2024. Actual time to be advised.
4. Practical Performance. Duration: 20 mins. Assessor-to-Learner Ratio: Min 1: 1, Max 1: 1
Date of Assessment: Learners to select one of these dates 19 Mar | 20 Mar | 21 Mar 2024. Actual time to be advised. Learners that selected one of the dates in Oral Presentation will perform Practical Performance on the same date.