Please note Event is a Forum instead of Roundtable.
In conjunction with a high-level visiting delegation from Turkmenistan, the Singapore Business Federation (SBF) and the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Turkmenistan are pleased to present the Singapore-Turkmenistan Business Forum. This business forum will provide participants with updates on Turkmenistan’s economy and business environment and allow Singapore businessmen to have an in-depth look into emerging sectoral opportunities. Singapore businessmen will also have the opportunity to meet with Turkmen officials and business leaders at the forum.
- Amongst Central Asia’s fastest growing economies with a growth rate of 6.2% in 2018 and forecasted growth rate of 6.0% in 2019 according to the Asian Development Bank
- Its gas reserves are estimated to be the world’s fourth largest, representing about 10% of global reserves
- In addition to cotton and natural gas, the country is rich in petroleum, sulphur, iodine, salt, bentonite clays, limestone, gypsum, and cement – all potential inputs to the chemical and construction industries
- Sectoral opportunities in Oil & Gas, Energy & Chemicals, Construction, Transport & Logistics, Agriculture
Shangri La Hotel
22 Orange Grove Road
Casuarina Ballroom (Lobby Level)
- Sign in to register at SBF e-portal or visit www.sbf.org.sg by 23 August.
- Fees: Complimentary (Limited to 2 representatives per company)
- Priority is given to SBF members and is on a first-come-first-served basis
- Dress Code: Business Attire
- The Organisers reserve the right to make amendments and/or changes to the program, venue, speaker and/or topics if warranted by circumstances beyond control.