- ARTASFi(https://artasfin.fi/) is a house of state-of-the-art solutions in environmental technologies focusing on water, wastewater, air and bioenergy.
- Dewaco (http://dewaco.fi/) offers complete sludge thickening, dewatering, and sludge removal systems water and wastewater treatment.
- Flootech (http://www.flootech.com) supplies complete and advanced process solutions for intake screening, water treatment plant, demineralised water treatment, wastewater and water reuse.
- Scandinavian Water technology (ScanWater) (http://scanwater.no) supplies water and wastewater products and solutions to fulfil needs within the following markets. Water Solution (turnkey projects); Humanitarian & Aid; and Municipal.
- Sofi Filtration (http://www.sofifiltration.com) provides an industrial water filter to address the water purification challenges. Sofi specialises in automated and self-cleaning microfiltration technologies.
- Valmet Automation (http://www.valmet.com/wastewater) provides future-proof automation solutions for pulp, board, paper, tissue, energy, marine and process industries also including the wastewater industry.
- N2 Applied (http://www.n2.no) aims to improve global food production by increasing yield and reducing emissions. It has developed a patented technology that enables farmers to produce their own fertiliser using slurry or digestate, air, and electricity.
- Norsk Biogass (http://www.norskbiogass.no)develops products and services geared towards the waste to the energy market. It enables the efficient separation of organic material from plastics and other packaging materials in existing waste streams.
- TerraMarine (http://terramarine.no) collaborates with partners to transform waste resources into high-quality fertilisers for agriculture and green markets. The end products are exported to countries and places with a great need for natural organic fertiliser.
- RiverRecycling (http://www.riverrecycle.com) offers a sustainable solution to prevent ocean plastic pollution. They have developed a technical solution to effectively remove floating debris from river systems and a value creation model that can support local livelihoods and economic development.
- Registration Link: http://bit.ly/wwf-nihsg-sbf-swa
- Participant will receive zoom link 3 working days before the event
- Only upon receiving your corporate deck and acknowledgement from SBF's secretariat is your registration completed
- SBF reserves the right to cancel or make any adjustments to the event
All information, materials and related graphics contained herein and/or provided in the course of the training session(s) (hereinafter referred to as “Information and Materials”) are intended for informational and/or educational purposes only. The Singapore Business Federation does not claim ownership of any of the Information and Materials provided by the external training vendor(s). The information and Materials may from time to time include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors, and changes may be added periodically as may be necessary. Please note that photography, audio and video recording may occur during these events. All photography, audio and video recording may be used by Singapore Business Federation for education, marketing, promotional and/or publication purposes. If you do not wish to have your image recorded or published, for compelling and legitimate grounds relating to your particular situation, please inform our staff.