In January 2019, Singapore launched the nationwide E-invoicing network, designed to enable businesses to transact seamlessly using a common standard. As an established international standard, the PEPPOL E-invoicing network enables cross-border transactions between Singapore and the world.
E-invoicing enables the digitalisation and automation of invoice issuance and payment reminders. Benefits for joining this network are:
- Faster receipts of payment and improved cashflow, with better ability to manage late payments and/or lost/missing invoices
- Enhanced efficiency and reduced costs
- Reduction in complexity of different invoicing standards
With all businesses and the government using the same E-invoicing network, everyone can experience system-level gains together. Once a business connects to the network via a certified PEPPOL Access Point (AP), the business can be connected to everyone else.
Join us in this webinar to hear from the experts!
The link to join the webinar will be sent to registered participants nearer the date.
Who should attend?
- Finance Professionals
- C-level executives
- Managing Director
- General Manager
- Please logon to https://login.sbf.org.sg/sbf with your Username and Password to register.
- Please create an account for registration if you do not have an existing account with SBF
- Upon registration, please make payment using credit card via online payment platform. Auto e-acknowledgement and invoice will be sent to your registered email.
- No cancellation will be allowed upon registration, but attendance by a replacement delegate from your company is welcomed. Please notify SBF of the change at least 3 days’ notice prior to event to enable logistical arrangements for the replacement.
- Payments are required with registration and must be received prior the event to guarantee your place.
- Participants will only be admitted if payment/proof of payment has been received prior to the event or on event day.
- You will still be liable for the payment in the event of no-show on actual day of the event.
- Singapore Business Federation (SBF) reserves the right to cancel or make any adjustments to the event.
Other payment modes:
- Electronic Payment
- PayNow Corporate services with UOB or DBS
- Internet banking services with UOB or DBS via Billing Organisation.
2) VISA/MASTERCARD Terminal
- Payment can be made via our VISA/MasterCard terminal in our office
3) Cheque Payment
- Please cross your cheque payable to Singapore Business Federation and send it to:
160 Robinson Rd #06-01
SBF Center, Singapore 068914
Please indicate the Invoice number, Company and Participant name at the back of the cheque.
If you have registered less than 5 working days before the event date, please bring along the cheque on the day of event.
If you have further enquires or clarifications, please contact Membership and TAC Engagement Division at 68276877 or email@example.com
Ref No.: EV200785
NOTE: As a precautionary measure, our advice is for members who are unwell not to attend the session.