The newly renamed Ministry of Sustainability and Environment of Singapore signals an increasing role sustainability plays for countries and the business operational landscape. Companies are increasingly pressured by customers, investors and stakeholders for more information and transparency about the risks and opportunities of their environmental, social and governance impacts.
This session is for companies newly interested in sustainability and aims to unravel the questions behind the corporate sustainability movement, shed light on what is propelling these changes in a company’s business environment, tap and uncover opportunities, as well as leverage on tools to start your journey.
The briefing will address some increasing common questions faced by companies:
- How are multinational corporate supply chain concerns affecting my competitiveness?
- How is global climate change impacting my business?
- Why should my business care about Corporate Sustainability?
Participants will be provided complimentary access to Global Compact Network Singapore’s RICE tool which will help kickstart your journey.
The link to join the webinar will be sent to registered participants nearer the date.
- Please logon to https://login.sbf.org.sg/sbf with your Username and Password to register.
- Please create an account for registration if you do not have an existing account with SBF
- Upon registration, please make payment using credit card via online payment platform. Auto e-acknowledgement and invoice will be sent to your registered email.
- No cancellation will be allowed upon registration, but attendance by a replacement delegate from your company is welcomed. Please notify SBF of the change at least 3 days’ notice prior to event to enable logistical arrangements for the replacement.
- Payments are required with registration and must be received prior the event to guarantee your place.
- Participants will only be admitted if payment/proof of payment has been received prior to the event or on event day.
- You will still be liable for the payment in the event of no-show on actual day of the event.
- Singapore Business Federation (SBF) reserves the right to cancel or make any adjustments to the event.
Other payment modes:
- Electronic Payment
- PayNow Corporate services with UOB or DBS
- Internet banking services with UOB or DBS via Billing Organisation.
2) VISA/MASTERCARD Terminal
- Payment can be made via our VISA/MasterCard terminal in our office
3) Cheque Payment
- Please cross your cheque payable to Singapore Business Federation and send it to:
160 Robinson Rd #06-01
SBF Center, Singapore 068914
Please indicate the Invoice number, Company and Participant name at the back of the cheque.
If you have registered less than 5 working days before the event date, please bring along the cheque on the day of event.
If you have further enquires or clarifications, please contact Membership and TAC Engagement Division at 68276877 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Ref No.: EV200825
NOTE: As a precautionary measure, our advice is for members who are unwell not to attend the session.