SG-WEN will be celebrating its Second Anniversary on Wednesday 20 September, from 3:00pm to 6:30pm! The venue is confirmed at Training Room 701, NTUC Business Centre, One Marina Boulevard, Singapore 018989.
This unique gathering promises to
be an inspiring and enriching experience for all women entrepreneurs.
Here's what you can look forward to
at our anniversary event:
Guests: Get inspired by
the opening speech of our Guest-of-Honour, Mrs Josephine Teo, Minister for
Communications and Information and Second Minister for Home Affairs.
Stories: Hear fellow
SG-WEN members share how this exceptional network has catalysed their
professional journeys and elevated their businesses.
- Marketplace Mission: Step into a Marketplace Mission where you would engage and learn more about our booth vendors in a fun and interactive way, with the winning team standing an opportunity to win a prize.
Milestones: Celebrate SG-WEN's
incredible journey over the two years, where we have consistently nurtured
and empowered women entrepreneurs to thrive and succeed in their
Come and celebrate with us! Tickets are priced at $15.00 (before GST) per person to guarantee your attendance.
Please read the administrative instructions below on how to login to our website to register and make payment.
For further enquiries, please contact the SG-WEN Secretariat via e-mail ([email protected]).
REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS
- Please log on with your username and password to register. If you have no existing account with the Singapore Business Federation (SBF), please create one for registration.
- Upon registration, you can make payment directly by PayPal (for Credit/Debit Card), PayNow Corporate or Bank Transfer. An auto e-acknowledgement and e-mail will be sent to your register e-mail.
- No cancellation is allowed upon registration but attendance by a replacement delegate from your company due to exigencies could be facilitated. Please notify SBF of this change, giving at least 3 working days' notice prior to the date of the event to enable logistical arrangements for the replacement.
- Full payment must be received with registration prior to the date of the event to guarantee your place.
- Admission into the event is only allowed if payment / proof of payment has been received prior to the day.
- Participants will still be liable for payment in the event of no-show on the actual day of the event.
- SBF reserves the right to cancel, postpone, reschedule, or make any adjustment to the event where necessary.
Select one of the following payment options available:
*For Methods 2 and 3, please key in the invoice number as a reference when making payment and e-mail a copy of the payment proof to [email protected] and [email protected], otherwise your payment will not be captured.
- PayPal (Pay by Credit or Debit Card) *Most Preferred
- PayNow Corporate (UEN: T02SS0073H) *please select Bank Transfer as the payment option even if you are using PayNow QR Code
- Bank Transfer (Bank / Branch Code: 7375 /018, Account No.: 118-313-180-5)
*Please remember to click the "Check-out" button to complete the registration. You should be receiving an e-mail notification.
For further enquiries, please contact the SG-WEN Secretariat via e-mail ([email protected]) for more information.