The Singapore Business Federation Business Institute is pleased to organize a workshop on “Financial Essentials for Sales and Marketing”. Upon completion of the workshop, the participant will be granted an attendance certificate.
Day/Date: 18 June 2018, Fri
Time: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Fee per pax (incl. GST): S$420.00(Member) | S$530.00(Non-Member)
Finance for sales and marketing professionals is a one-day public workshop which aims to provide an overview of the financial knowledge and essentials to assist the sales and marketing professionals in their daily activities. It also addresses the challenges inherent in achieving revenue and income targets for sales and marketing personnel in particular. In this workshop, financial tools such as pricing strategies, contribution, costing, breakeven analysis and many others financial concepts are critically examined, and the approaches to solutions are identified and framed for discussions. Issues are crystallized for purposes of application exercises and group discussions.
- Understand and appreciate the financial results and value creation by the sales team for the organization
- Case study on financial issues are identified and crystallized with appropriate solutions approached
- The complexities of pricing and revenue achievement are critically examined
- Apply tools and techniques of pricing strategies, breakeven sales, and margin of safety, contributions and margin determination for relevance and usefulness to decision making
- Adopt strategies to increase revenue and profitability for the organization
- Revenue recognition and income determination
- What are the financial information relevant to customer’s decision making?
- Identify and collate relevant financial information to increase sales opportunities
- Analyzing contributions and margins for optimum sales
- Pricing and financial strategies working hand-in-hand
- Alignment with financial reporting standards and compliance
- Critical thinking for financial and sales application tools and techniques
- Application of appropriate pricing strategy to optimize results and maximize profits
The workshop conducted is experientially-based. The learning environment is highly interactive between the workshop leader and participants, and among the participants themselves.Peer learning from sharing experiences is strongly encouraged. Learning methods include trainer's short inputs, group exercises and presentations, feedback, questionnaires, discussions and practical assignments using both case studies and real-life situations.
Sales and marketing professionals as well as organization executives with sales and marketing responsibilities. Suitable for those who have a responsibility for managing the performance of others.
*Programme is accurate at the time of print
Please email to email@example.com to reserve a seat, this will be followed by a confirmation email.
Upon confirmation, please prepare a cheque to SBF (refer to address on above letterhead).
Cheque should be made payable to “Singapore Business Federation”. Please indicate the Ref No. and company’s name, participant’s name at the back of the cheque.
Registration is on a first-come-first-served basis. No cancellation will be allowed upon registration, but attendance by a replacement delegate from your company is allowed. We regret that no refund and full fees will be charged for cancellation or non-attendance.
Confirmation of your registration will be emailed to your company upon receipt of full payment.
NOTE: As a precautionary measure, our advice is for members who are unwell not to attend the session.
For more information, please contact:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (ATTN: Ms Josephine Ong)
Call: 6701 1135
*Information is correct at the time of print
All information, materials and related graphics contained herein and/or provided in the course of the training session(s) (hereinafter referred to as “Information and Materials”) are intended for informational and/or educational purposes only. The Singapore Business Federation does not claim ownership of any of the Information and Materials provided by the external training vendor(s). The information and Materials may from time to time include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors, and changes may be added periodically as may be necessary. Please note that photography, audio and video recording may occur during these event. All photography, audio and video recording may be used by Singapore Business Federation for education, marketing, promotional and/or publication purposes. If you do not wish to have your image recorded or published, for compelling and legitimate grounds relating to your particular situation, please inform our staff.