“Facts are irrelevant. What matters is what the consumer believes.”
This course is specially designed for those who want to gain insights on today’s consumer buying behaviours and relook into their current brand value proposition as well as marketing strategy. They will get to learn how to reconnect with their targeted audience through different thinking tools. It is also a good refresher workshop for the experienced marketers to understand today’s consumer buying behaviours.
“Content is the virtual salesperson for the long B2B buying circle.”
After knowing the consumer market, reference to examine B2B platforms and how some strategies can be redesigned and adapted to B2B clients. Participants will learn how to leverage on various popular social media platforms, create relevant content and influences within the industry and cross-complementary sectors.
Participants will also learn practical steps on how to design an effective digital marketing and advertising campaign for both B2C and B2B markets.
- How to move from cost-centric marketing to revenue-generating digital marketing (ROAS)
- How to realign marketing campaign with business value proposition using P.O.S.T
- How to apply S.M.A.R.T approach to your Digital Marketing Funnel
- How to apply digital marketing in B2B product and services
- How to market and advertise for lead generation
- How to use CRM for retargeting
- How to create lead-gen campaign using LinkedIn
Classroom discussions, case studies, practices and presentations
Who Should Attend
Business owners, marketers, marketing communications manager / executive, strategic business planners, business development managers / senior executives / executives, brand owners.
Nick Goh is presently the CEO of YP Digital (part of the restructured Yellow Pages Singapore). He is a digital marketer with 21 years of experience, including branding and advertising under his belt. Nick started his career at Monsoon Advertising and later joined a couple of international agencies – EURO RSCG and Lowe.
Fee Per Pax
(inclusive of GST)
17 January 2019 (Thur)
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
160 Robinson Road #06-01, SBF Center
SBF Member :
Before e2i course fee support funding - $520
After e2i course fee support funding - $415
Before e2i course fee support funding - $620
After e2i course fee support funding - $515
e2i course fee support funding = $15/hr per pax subject to the following criterias :
- Participant is/are Singaporeans or Singapore PRs
- Participant and/or the Company is not receiving any other government support funding
To apply for funding, choose "Subsidised Fees" option and "Pay Later" in the shopping cart. Please ONLY pay the subsidised fees via SBF PayNow Corporate.
NTUC Members may also apply for UTAP to offset the course fee.
To apply for funding, email Josephine Lin at firstname.lastname@example.org
Fee include course materials, lunch & tea breaks
Upon completion of the workshop, each participant will receive a certificate of attendance
- Please log on to https://login.sbf.org.sg/SBFPortal/Sign_In.aspx with your Username and Password to register. Please create an account for registration if you do not have an existing account with Singapore Business Federation (SBF)
- Upon registration, please make payment using credit card via the online payment platform. An auto e-acknowledgement and invoice will be sent to your registered email.
- No cancellation will be allowed upon registration, but attendance by a replacement delegate from your company is welcomed. Please notify SBF of the change at least 3 days’ notice prior to event to enable logistical arrangements for the replacement.
- Payments are required with registration and must be received prior the workshop to guarantee your place.
- Participants will only be admitted if payment/proof of payment has been received prior to the event or on event day.
- You will still be liable for the payment in the event of no-show on actual day of the event.
- SBF reserves the right to cancel or make any adjustments to the event.
1) Electronic Payment
Internet banking services with UOB or DBS via Billing Organization.
2) VISA/MASTERCARD Terminal
Payment can be made via our VISA/MasterCard terminal in our office
3) Cheque Payment
Please cross your cheque payable to Singapore Business Federation and mail it to 160 Robinson Rd #06-01, SBF Center, Singapore 068914
Indicate the Invoice number, Company and Participant name at the back of the cheque.
If you have registered less than 5 working days before the event date, please bring along the cheque on the day of workshop.
For more information, contact Josephine Lin at email@example.com l 6701 1131
Note : To safeguard the well-being of all participants, we advise members who are feeling unwell to refrain from attending the workshop.
All information, materials and related graphics contained herein and/or provided in the course of the training session(s) (hereinafter referred to as “Information and Materials”) are intended for informational and/or educational purposes only. The Singapore Business Federation does not claim ownership of any of the Information and Materials provided by the external training vendor(s). The information and Materials may from time to time include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors, and changes may be added periodically as may be necessary. Please note that photography, audio and video recording may occur during these events. All photography, audio and video recording may be used by Singapore Business Federation for education, marketing, promotional and/or publication purposes. If you do not wish to have your image recorded or published, for compelling and legitimate grounds relating to your particular situation, please inform our staff.