Today, data may well be the "most valuable currency". Do you agree with this saying ?
The utilisation of technologies leads to an accumulation of data, fuelling the need for skilled individuals who can smartly analyse them to tell facts from fiction, spot upcoming trends and seize opportunities. Data mining encompasses a range of computer technologies aimed to turn your everyday data into meaningful insights for you to improve your business performance.
Discover actionable insights from data to meet business objectives using descriptive, predictive and prescriptive analytics become all the more important in today's day and age. You will get to understand what has happened to your business, discover why it happened and how to harvest and monetise your data to find better solutions to solve daily business problems.
- Introduction to data mining and Artificial Intelligence (AI) concepts
- Learn practical strategies on how to leverage on Descriptive, Predictive and Prescriptive Analytics
- Discover actionable insights from data and customer behaviours
- Leverage on data findings to enhance customer experience and increase profits
- Practical hands-on session to appreciate analytics
- Identify and make use of various latest data analytic tools to carry out data analysis work
- Understand the different methods and usage of data collection
- Spot trends, similarities and differences in sets of data
- Gain better insights in deriving solutions and conclusions to formulate actionable plans
Who Should Attend
Business leaders/owners, Data Analysts, Marketers or anyone who is keen to explore the world of data analysis to assist in understanding their daily work
Consulting Director, Integral Solutions (Asia) Pte Ltd & Adjunct Lecturer at NUS
Irene Boey has more than 23 years of practical experience in enabling businesses to benefit from Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Data Mining and big data. With a Marketing Degree and a MBA specialising in Entrepreneurial Management, Irene trains business users on how to leverage on data to derive insights to achieve higher ROIs on direct marketing programs, discover cross selling opportunities, derive insights in bundling of products, offering the right products to the right target group at the right time through the right distribution channels. She has led and implemented numerous successful big data projects in various industries and has accumulated good collection of business best practices in Business Analytics and Data from across different industries.
She has led the national survey to explore SMEs and E-business in Singapore. She is also the Singapore researcher for APEC’s ‘Capacity Building for APEC Women’s Entrepreneurs in the Age of the 4th Industrial Revolution’ 2018. Through her research and business projects, she has acquired a wealth of experience in relation to business issues in SMEs. Irene is also the adjunct lecturer at NUS. Irene is also the Vice President of Strategies & Development at Association of Small & Medium Enterprises (ASME). She is the Chairman of the SME Talent Program and the SMECentre@ASME, the latter set up by Enterprise Singapore to provide more holistic and comprehensive business advisory and assistance services to local entrepreneurs and SMEs.
- Please logon to https://login.sbf.org.sg/sbf with your Username and Password to register.
- Please create an account for registration if you do not have an existing account with Singapore Business Federation (SBF)
- Upon registration, please make payment using Credit Card via online payment platform. Auto e-acknowledgement and invoice will be sent to your registered email.
- No cancellation will be allowed upon registration but attendance by a replacement delegate from your company due to exigency could be facilitated. Please notify SBF of the change with at least 3 working days’ notice prior to event to enable logistical arrangements for the replacement.
- Payments are required with registration and must be received prior the event to guarantee your place.
- Participants will only be admitted if payment/proof of payment has been received prior to the event or on event day.
- You will still be liable for the payment in the event of no-show on actual day of the event.
- SBF reserves the right to cancel or make any adjustments to the event.
Other Payment Modes:
- Electronic Payment (Preferred payment mode. Document reference - Please key in 8-digit invoice number)
Corporate PayNow (UEN: T02SS0073H),
Bank Transfer (Bank / Branch Code: 7375 / 018, Account No: 118-313-180-5)
Billing Organisation via UOB or DBS Website/Mobile app
- VISA/MASTERCARD Terminal
Payment can be made via our VISA/MasterCard terminal in our office
- Cheque Payment
Please cross your cheque payable to Singapore Business Federation and send it to:
160 Robinson Rd #06-01, SBF Center, Singapore 068914
Please indicate the Invoice number, Company and Participant(s) name(s) at the back of the cheque.
If you have registered less than 5 working days before the event date, please bring along your cheque on the day of event.
Ref No: SB190584
All information, materials and related graphics contained herein and/or provided in the course of the training session(s) (hereinafter referred to as “Information and Materials”) are intended for informational and/or educational purposes only. The Singapore Business Federation does not claim ownership of any of the Information and Materials provided by the external training vendor(s). The information and Materials may from time to time include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors, and changes may be added periodically as may be necessary. Please note that photography, audio and video recording may occur during these events. All photography, audio and video recording may be used by Singapore Business Federation for education, marketing, promotional and/or publication purposes. If you do not wish to have your image recorded or published, for compelling and legitimate grounds relating to your situation, please inform our staff.