“Facts are irrelevant. What matters is what the consumer believes.”
This workshop is specially designed for those who want to gain insights into today’s consumer buying behaviours and re-look into their current brand value proposition as well as marketing strategy. They will get to learn how to reconnect with their targeted audience through different thinking tools. It is also a good refresher workshop for the experienced marketers to understand today’s consumer buying behaviours.
“Content is the virtual salesperson for the long B2B buying circle.”
After knowing the consumer market, reference to examine B2B platforms and how some strategies can be redesigned and adapted to B2B clients.
- How to move from cost-centric marketing to revenue-generating digital marketing (ROAS)
- How to realign marketing campaign with business value proposition using P.O.S.T
- How to apply S.M.A.R.T approach to your Digital Marketing Funnel
- How to apply digital marketing in B2B product and services
- How to market and advertise for lead generation
- How to use CRM for retargeting
- How to create lead-gen campaign using LinkedIn
After the workshop, participants will learn:
- how to leverage on various popular social media platforms, create relevant content and influences within the industry and cross-complementary sectors.
- practical steps on how to design an effective digital marketing and advertising campaign for both B2C and B2B markets.
Who Should Attend
Business owners/leaders, marketers, marketing communications manager/executive, strategic business planners, business development managers / senior executives / executives, brand owners.
Nick Goh is the CEO of YP Consulting Singapore. He brings with him over 22 years of branding, advertising, marketing experience, having worked with major international agencies and notable brands worldwide. He has also been a judge for prestigious media award shows and has been conducting digital related programmes for industrial practitioners working in major creative agencies and brands with the Association of Accredited Advertising Agents in Singapore.
- Please logon to https://login.sbf.org.sg/sbf with your Username and Password to register.
- Please create an account for registration if you do not have an existing account with Singapore Business Federation (SBF)
- Upon registration, please make payment using Credit Card via online payment platform. Auto e-acknowledgement and invoice will be sent to your registered email.
- No cancellation will be allowed upon registration but attendance by a replacement delegate from your company due to exigency could be facilitated. Please notify SBF of the change with at least 3 working days’ notice prior to event to enable logistical arrangements for the replacement.
- Payments are required with registration and must be received prior the event to guarantee your place.
- Participants will only be admitted if payment/proof of payment has been received prior to the event or on event day.
- You will still be liable for the payment in the event of no-show on actual day of the event.
- SBF reserves the right to cancel or make any adjustments to the event.
Other Payment Modes:
- Electronic Payment (Preferred payment mode. Document reference - Please key in 8-digit invoice number)
Corporate PayNow (UEN: T02SS0073H),
Bank Transfer (Bank / Branch Code: 7375 / 018, Account No: 118-313-180-5)
Billing Organisation via UOB or DBS Website/Mobile app
- VISA/MASTERCARD Terminal
Payment can be made via our VISA/MasterCard terminal in our office
- Cheque Payment
Please cross your cheque payable to Singapore Business Federation and send it to:
160 Robinson Rd #06-01, SBF Center, Singapore 068914
Please indicate the Invoice number, Company and Participant(s) name(s) at the back of the cheque.
If you have registered less than 5 working days before the event date, please bring along your cheque on the day of event.
Ref No: SB200096
All information, materials and related graphics contained herein and/or provided in the course of the training session(s) (hereinafter referred to as “Information and Materials”) are intended for informational and/or educational purposes only. The Singapore Business Federation does not claim ownership of any of the Information and Materials provided by the external training vendor(s). The information and Materials may from time to time include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors, and changes may be added periodically as may be necessary. Please note that photography, audio and video recording may occur during these events. All photography, audio and video recording may be used by Singapore Business Federation for education, marketing, promotional and/or publication purposes. If you do not wish to have your image recorded or published, for compelling and legitimate grounds relating to your situation, please inform our staff.