SBF Business Institute (SBI) is partnering with Institute of Systems Science at National University of Singapore (NUS-ISS) for this series of digital competency training courses. This is a 1-day virtual learning programme with accreditation under National Infocomm Competency Framework (NICF). Upon successful registration and payment, registrants will be sent a web link and access details of the workshop.
The impact of social media in today's world and particularly, how it influences our decision-making is undeniable. As customers get savvy so does the need for businesses and organisations to keep up with current innovations and available technological tools to remain competitive while enhancing growth opportunities.
This high energy, fun 1-day workshop provides an overview of innovation & service design, an understanding of where they can contribute and how they can contribute, and sets them on the journey to being more innovative in delivering their services.
Similarly, innovative and strategic design thinking is an equally crucial tool in any business and organisation depository to help them remain relevant, competitive and most importantly, to succeed. Digital innovation and design is a core specialisation that is increasingly becoming an essential proficiency. The potential opportunities that accompanies the understanding and skill of this area is abundant.
It will introduce participants to a Human Centre Design (Design Thinking) innovation framework that embraces "User centered innovation", "Design Thinking", "Ethnographic Research" and "Customer Experience Design". These are some of the concepts that form the basis of the innovation. This course has been designed to create an awareness and expose participants to the skills needed for :
1. Engaging users to understand their needs
2. Identifying and communicating opportunities for improvement
3. Validating the desirability of new products/process/services early in the development
Participants will be able to :
- understand the importance of service innovation & design
- think about employing some of the techniques in their own organisations
- identify opportunities to improve service delivery and/or user experience in their own organisation
Who Should Attend
Anyone in the organisation who deals with customers directly
Lim Wee Khee
Chief, Digital Innovation & Design Practice
Bachelor of Business Administration (Marketing major, 2nd Upper Honours), National University of Singapore (NUS)
ACTA (Advanced Certificate in Training & Assessment) from IAL (Institute of Adult Learning) Executive Education (Camelot Program) from INSEAD
Wee Khee leads the Digital Innovation & Design practice at the NUS-ISS. Her team focuses on developing and delivering curriculum and consultancy projects related to the areas of user experience, service design and digital marketing.
As an industry practitioner, Wee Khee has years of experience driving digital initiatives and customer-centric programmes across Asia Pacific region. A strong collaborator and people developer, she is always keen in building capabilities and developing competencies in the domain of digital marketing, e-commerce, creative creations and experience design to support organisation priorities.
She has held various key leadership positions with global organisations from consumer technology, electronics, teleco industries and government sectors. She led the Creative Services team for element14 (Avnet) to design digital communications, customer experiences, customer relations management (CRM) programmes to drive e-commerce operations across Asia.
A brand builder at heart, Wee Khee is passionate about connecting customers to brands with well-designed customer experiences and digital innovations. She leverages both the creative and analytical aspects of marketing to drive business objectives with consumer insights, research findings and data analytics in mind. Her other expertise includes creative services & marketing strategy, integrated communications across multiple channels and digital marketing (search, social media, email, mobile, web analytics).
- Please logon to https://login.sbf.org.sg/sbf with your Username and Password to register.
- Please create an account for registration if you do not have an existing account with Singapore Business Federation (SBF)
- Upon registration, please make payment using Credit Card via online payment platform. Auto e-acknowledgement and invoice will be sent to your registered email.
- No cancellation will be allowed upon registration but attendance by a replacement delegate from your company due to exigency could be facilitated. Please notify SBF of the change with at least 3 working days’ notice prior to event to enable logistical arrangements for the replacement.
- Payments are required with registration and must be received prior the event to guarantee your place.
- Participants will only be admitted if payment/proof of payment has been received prior to the event or on event day.
- You will still be liable for the payment in the event of no-show on actual day of the event.
- SBF reserves the right to cancel or make any adjustments to the event.
Other Payment Modes:
- Electronic Payment (Preferred payment mode. Document reference - Please key in 8-digit invoice number)
Corporate PayNow (UEN: T02SS0073H),
Bank Transfer (Bank / Branch Code: 7375 / 018, Account No: 118-313-180-5)
Billing Organisation via UOB or DBS Website/Mobile app
- VISA/MASTERCARD Terminal
Payment can be made via our VISA/MasterCard terminal in our office
- Cheque Payment
Please cross your cheque payable to Singapore Business Federation and send it to:
160 Robinson Rd #06-01, SBF Center, Singapore 068914
Please indicate the Invoice number, Company and Participant(s) name(s) at the back of the cheque.
If you have registered less than 5 working days before the event date, please bring along your cheque on the day of event.
Ref No: SB200463
All information, materials and related graphics contained herein and/or provided in the course of the training session(s) (hereinafter referred to as “Information and Materials”) are intended for informational and/or educational purposes only. The Singapore Business Federation does not claim ownership of any of the Information and Materials provided by the external training vendor(s). The information and Materials may from time to time include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors, and changes may be added periodically as may be necessary. Please note that photography, audio and video recording may occur during these events. All photography, audio and video recording may be used by Singapore Business Federation for education, marketing, promotional and/or publication purposes. If you do not wish to have your image recorded or published, for compelling and legitimate grounds relating to your situation, please inform our staff.