This is a 1 day virtual learning programme. Upon successful registration and payment, registrants will be sent a web link and access details of the workshop.
To be effectively competing in today's aggressive business environment, it is essential to understand how search engine works to your business advantage. The journey to fulfill this need begins with an explicit appreciation of one of the most dominant platforms used for digital marketing - Google Ads Search. Google has been the undisputed leader of search with 73.34% market share today.
With over 2 trillion searches per day on Google, text ads operating on Google Ads Search serves a critical function for this evolving yet dominant eco-system.
Your chance to witness and learn Google Ads Search starts now. It could help you in generating unlimited sales leads through executing successful digital marketing plans for your organisation.
The purpose of this course is to turn novices into users knowledgeable in the following key areas of Google Ads Search:
- Framework to identify your customer segmentation and value proposition*
- Creating Google Ads Search campaign structure
- Advertising units specific to Google Ads Search
- Google Ads search campaign set-up, planning and implementation
- Google Ads search campaign optimisation and reporting
* Participants need to create/have a Gmail account ready for this workshop
* Participants are to practice illustration using their own brand/product/service in all hands-on activities
After this practical hands-on workshop, participants will be able to plan, implement and measure a basic marketing campaign through maximising the power and potential of Google Ads Search in your business
Who Should Attend
Business owners/leaders, marketers, sales personnel, strategic & business development executives, brand owners.
Nick Goh brings with him over 23 years of branding, advertising, marketing experience, having worked with major international agencies and notable brands worldwide. He has also been a judge for prestigious media award shows and has been conducting digital related programmes for industrial practitioners working in major creative agencies and brands with the Association of Accredited Advertising Agents in Singapore.