This is a 1-day virtual learning programme. Upon successful registration and payment, registrants will be sent a web link and access details of the workshop.
Google is a dominant force in a US$330 billion industry. Whether you are planning to run a brand awareness campaign, a conversion campaign or a re-marketing campaign, Google Ads Display can assist in achieving your marketing objectives. Customer journey of your products and services matter and its importance is relative to online advertising esp. Google Ads Display (web banners).
If you have not used Google Ads Display to run web banners as part of your promotional mix, then now is the time to have the perfect reason to look closely at this platform to push your products and services
The purpose of this course is to turn novices into users knowledgeable in the following key areas of Google Ad display marketing (web banner) :
- Framework to identify your customer segmentation and value proposition*
- Creating Google Ads Display campaign structure
- Advertising units specific to Google Ads Display
- Google Ads Display campaign set-up, planning and implementation
- Google Ads Display campaign optimisation and reporting
* Participants need to create/have a Gmail account ready for this workshop
* Participants are to practice illustration using their own brand/product/service in all hands-on activities
After this practical hands-on workshop, participants will be able to plan, implement and measure a basic marketing campaign through maximising the power and potential of Google Ads Display in your business
Who Should Attend
Business owners/leaders, marketers, sales personnel, strategic & business development executives, brand owners.
Nick Goh brings with him over 23 years of branding, advertising, marketing experience, having worked with major international agencies and notable brands worldwide. He has also been a judge for prestigious media award shows and has been conducting digital related programmes for industrial practitioners working in major creative agencies and brands with the Association of Accredited Advertising Agents in Singapore.