Indonesia is one of the largest economies in Southeast Asia with exciting growth opportunities. Yet investing in Indonesia presents considerable opportunities and challenges. Our speakers will bring together their real-life experiences to share with you on commercial insights, tax and regulatory considerations in the current Indonesian business landscape when investing and operating in Indonesia from Singapore.
-An overview of the Indonesian economy e.g., GDP, focus sectors, supportive regulations for investment
-An overview of regulatory issues e.g., legal form and presence, financing
-Why is tax important?
-An overview of the Indonesian tax regime e.g., system, type of taxes, administration, available facilities etc
-Dispute resolution environment, typical tax issues etc
-Investment into Indonesia: Mode of entry, Holding period and exit
-Our insights: opportunities and challenges
After the workshop, participants should be able to:
-Obtain general understanding on the tax and regulatory issues of doing business in Indonesia
-Get an understanding on the available tax related facilities in doing business in Indonesia
-Learn about key tax and regulatory challenges for businesses and general pitfalls to avoid
-Have deeper insights on your investment decisions from a Singapore perspective
Who Should Attend
We invite CEOs, CFOS, financial controllers, fund managers, tax and accounting professionals seeking to discover the regulatory and tax opportunities in Indonesia.
Lim Kexin is a Tax Director with PwC Singapore’s Entrepreneurial and Private Business team, uniquely positioned with hands-on experience in Singapore, Indonesia and London on a wide variety of assignments. Kexin also currently drives the Indonesia initiative for PwC Singapore. Over her 14 year career at PwC, Kexin has advised on a wide range of inbound / outbound investments, transactions, international tax structuring, tax advisory, incentive planning, compliance, operational tax and thought leadership projects. Through a 3.5 years secondment to Jakarta, she accumulated extensive practical experience assisting multinational, start-ups, institutional as well as private clients with different aspects of their direct and indirect tax needs.
Andrias Hendrik is a Tax Partner at PwC Indonesia. He has more than 15 years professional tax experience covering Indonesian and international tax issues.
During this time he has been involved in numerous tax advisory assignments on corporate mergers and acquisitions (due diligence and structuring), inbound investment tax strategies, cross-border repatriation issues and has been successfully representing clients during various complex tax disputes, including tax court appeal cases at the Indonesian Tax Court.
*RISE* Eligible SBF members may apply for a one-time support of up to $500 (excluding GST), which can help to offset the costs of a wide range of qualifying activities conducted by SBF. Click here to find out more
For inquiry on claims and submission for RISE programmes, kindly contact membership department at email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please log on with your Username and Password to register. If you have no existing account with Singapore Business Federation (SBF), please create one for registration.
- Upon registration, you can make payment directly by PayPal (for Credit / Debit Card), PayNow Corporate or Bank Transfer. An auto e-acknowledgement and invoice will be sent to your registered email.
- No cancellation is allowed upon registration but attendance by a replacement delegate from your company due to exigency could be facilitated. Please notify SBF of this change, giving at least 3 working days’ notice prior to the date of the workshop to enable logistical arrangements for the replacement.
- Full payment must be received with registration prior to the date of the workshop to guarantee your place.
- Admission into the workshop is only allowed if payment / proof of payment has been received prior to the day.
- Participants will still be liable for payment in the event of no-show on actual day of the workshop.
- SBF reserves the right to cancel, postpone, reschedule or make any adjustments to the workshop where necessary
Select one of the following electronic payment options available (Please key in the invoice number for our reference)
- PayPal (pay by Credit or Debit card)
- PayNow Corporate (UEN: T02SS0073H)
- Bank Transfer (Bank / Branch Code: 7375 / 018, Account No: 118-313-180-5)
Billing Organisation via UOB or DBS Website/Mobile app
Ref : SB210323