SBF Foundation Empathy Series 2022
Taking place last Friday of every month in 2022.
You will learn about disabilities, the strengths of people in need or what it takes to create kindness culture in the workplace and others.
For more information, please contact [email protected]
Making Kindness Our Business
As working professionals, we spend more than half our waking hours at work, whether is it working in the office or from home. With Singapore being such a fast-paced environment, it’s so easy for us to get caught in it and sometimes we forget to be present, often failing to exercise kindness and recognize acts of kindness around us. These days we value the importance of work-life harmony, but one thing we don’t talk about much is the importance of kindness and compassion in the workplace.
How can we help bring back the ‘human’ in human resources? How can we remain social in the ever-changing digital world?
Dr William Wan
Dr William Wan is the General Secretary of Singapore Kindness Movement and a Justice of the Peace.A lawyer, theologian and psychometric analyst, he has taught at universities, practised law, pastored churches, and managed law firms, higher education institutions and psychometric business. In addition, he actively contributes to several non-profit organisations and government-related committees. He is Chairman of the Community Advisory Panel, Co-Chair of SGCares Culture-Building Workgroup and VP of the Singapore Scout Association.
He is a public speaker and published author. His current book, launched on 11 May 2022, is 'Making Kindness Our Business', which is now available via the Singapore Kindness Movement and at the bookstores.
- Please logon to https://login.sbf.org.sg/sbf with your Username and Password to register.
- Please create an account for registration if you do not have an existing account with SBF
- No cancellation will be allowed upon registration, but attendance by a replacement delegate from your company due to exigency could be facilitated. Please notify SBF of the change with at least 3 working days’ notice prior to event to enable logistical arrangements for the replacement.
- You will still be liable for the payment in the event of no-show on actual day of the event.
- Singapore Business Federation (SBF) reserves the right to cancel or make any adjustments to the event.
Ref No : SB220297
All information, materials and related graphics contained herein and/or provided in the course of the training session(s) (hereinafter referred to as “Information and Materials”) are intended for informational and/or educational purposes only. The Singapore Business Federation does not claim ownership of any of the Information and Materials provided by the external training vendor(s). The information and Materials may from time to time include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors, and changes may be added periodically as may be necessary. Please note that photography, audio and video recording may occur during these events. All photography, audio and video recording may be used by Singapore Business Federation for education, marketing, promotional and/or publication purposes. If you do not wish to have your image recorded or published, for compelling and legitimate grounds relating to your particular situation, please inform our staff.